Do you want to be apart of the worlds largest geotechnical solutions company? Do you want to work on real life construction projects and gain the knowledge and expertise in our field? Apply now through this page if you match the below description;
Purpose of the Role
To continue the candidates professional development over a two year Graduate Development Programme by rotating through the various divisions and functions of the Keller UK business.
To Assist in the profitable management of contracts, focusing on safety, customer service, quality and productivity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Assist in the profitable management of contacts ensuring customer service, quality and Health and Safety are maintained to high standards.
Be aware of safe working practice of site operations by implementing procedures to reduce/remove site and safety hazards.
Interpret clients drawings and make changes using AutoCAD.
Be aware of estimates and designs’ compliance with the organisations’ health & safety policies and initiatives.
Liaise with designers and estimators to optimise site operations.
Implement procedures to reduce/remove site and safety hazards.
- Develop relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Understand and deliver the Client’s requirements and maintain communications between both parties and encourage repeat business.
- Assist in the management of operatives effectively to maximise performance and motivation.
- Continuous Professional Development.
- Work to and actively promote “The Keller Way”.
- Comply with, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in accordance with Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement (FREDIE) principles.
- Ensure site costs are manages effectively.
- BEng/MEng Degree or equivalent Civil Engineering/Geology related Degree.
- Undergraduates must be studying Civil Engineering/Geology related discipline.
- IT literate including MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
- Full UK driving licence.
- CSCS Card Holder.
- Experience with Civil Engineering/building contracts.
- Working towards Professional Membership.
- Exhibits a continuous interest in learning and developing as a professional engineer within the geotechnical contracting environment.
- Flexibility regarding work location throughout the two year GDP period.
- Flexibility to carry out duties not part of the normal remit in the interests of the team.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and able to work alone.
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to ask when in doubt or facing new situations.