Keller have a variety of apprentice opportunities available, if you feel you suit the requirements below please apply and we will be in touch!
Purpose of the Role
Through work experience, coaching and vocational and practical training, complete an Mechatronics Apprenticeship to enable the role holder to carry out the role of an engineer in a competent and efficient manner by the end of the Apprenticeship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To undertake a range of tasks suited to the current level of training and development.
- To attend college (MGTS) as required and complete coursework on time and to a high standard.
- Through work shadowing understand workshop procedures.
- To understand, complete and maintain machine service reports.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- To work in a safe and efficient manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety practices and policies.
- To take on additional responsibilities in years 2, 3 & 4 of apprenticeship.
- Work effectively within the UK Plant department.
- Communicate effectively with workshop management & supervisor.
- Be mindful of waste.
- GCSE grades C and above in English, Maths and Science.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- GCSE grade C or above in IT.
- Motivation to pursue and complete apprenticeship within agreed timescale.
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality skills.
- Ability to work under close supervision and take note of instruction and guidance.
- Customer service skills.
- Work as part of a team.
- Take ownership of personal development.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.