Are you studying Engineering at college/school and have aspirations to get into the geotechnical engineering industry? Keller are recruiting for a variety of disciplines within Engineering for their 2022 apprentices.
Keller are recruiting;
- Welding Apprentices
Purpose of the Role
Through work experience, coaching and vocational and practical training, complete one of the above Engineering Apprenticeships to enable the role holder to carry out the role in a competent and efficient manner by the end of the Apprenticeship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To undertake a range of tasks suited to the current level of training and development.
- To attend college as required and complete coursework on time and to a high standard.
- Through work shadowing understand workshop procedures.
- To understand, complete and maintain machine service reports.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- To work in a safe and efficient manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety practices and policies.
- To take on additional responsibilities in years 2 and 3 of apprenticeship.
- Work effectively within the UK Plant department.
- Communicate effectively with workshop management & supervisor.
- Work to and actively embed “The Keller Way”.
- Comply with, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in accordance with Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement (FREDIE) principles.
- Be mindful of waste.
- GCSE grades C and above in English, Maths and Science.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- GCSE grade C or above in IT.
- Motivation to pursue and complete apprenticeship within agreed timescale.
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality skills.
- Ability to work under close supervision and take note of instruction and guidance.
- Customer service skills.
- Work as part of a team.
- Take ownership of personal development.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
All applications received are checked on a daily basis. However, due to the high level of applications, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest in Keller. Please continue to visit our website at https://www.keller.co.uk/careers for further information regarding any job opportunities.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit and business needs. Keller does not discriminate in employment based on age, disability, sex (including gender identity), race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy & maternity, or any other non-merit factors.
Keller is a Disability Confident employer. Applicants who have declared a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the post will be shortlisted. For further information regarding the Disability Confident scheme email recruitment (dot) uk (at) keller (dot) com. or visit disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk/.
If you would like this job vacancy in a larger font format please contact recruitment (dot) uk (at) keller (dot) com.