Keller have a variety of apprentice opportunities available, if you feel you suit the requirements below please apply and we will be in touch!
Purpose of the Role
Through work experience, coaching, vocational and practical training,
complete an Advance Fabricator Welding Apprenticeship to enable the role
holder to carry out the role of Fabricator Welder in a competent and efficient
manner by the end of the apprenticeship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To undertake a range of tasks suited to the current level of training and development.
- To attend college as required and complete coursework on time and to a high standard.
- Through work shadowing, understand weld shop procedures.
- To understand, complete and maintain work instructions and timesheets.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- To work in a safe and efficient manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety practices and policies.
- To take an additional responsibilities in years 2 and 3 of apprenticeship.
- Work effectively within the UK Plant department.
- Communicate effectively with workshop management & supervisor
- Be mindful of waste.
- GCSE grade C and able in English, Maths and Science.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- GCSE grade C or above in IT.
- Motivation to pursue and complete apprenticeship within agreed timescales.
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality skills.
- Ability to work under close supervisions and take note of instruction and guidance.
- Customer service skills.
- Work as part of a team.
- Take ownership of personal development.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.