We are committed to an annual intake of graduates in all divisions across the company, and strive to offer the best experience possible. So we are always keen to hear from students completing their BEng/MEng Civil Engineering/Engineering Geology/Applied Geology, especially if you have a flexible approach and an aptitude for contracting.
As part of our commitment to the development of our graduates, you will go through a development programme which we will support you in becoming a fully qualified engineer.
The programme lasts two years and takes participants through the various divisions and functional departments of Keller, giving both practical experience and training appropriate to the role.
During the programme you will work in a range of disciplines across Keller and its operating divisions.
Your role will combine relevant training with lots of real hands-on site experience, with responsibility at an early stage in your career.
You will also gain exposure to support services, i.e. work winning, risk management, Health & Safety, Finance and HR. Additionally, Keller offer a 3-4 year ICE approved Training Scheme for Graduate Engineers, with appropriate qualifications, to enable them to fulfill the requirements of the Institution of Civil Engineers to become Chartered Members of the Institute (CEng MICE).
It is not compulsory to go through the programme, but with the help and support of our ICE appointed Supervising Civil Engineer, it will provide you with the opportunity to develop skills, increase your responsibilities and aid your professional development.
What’s in it for us?
- A qualified civil or geotechnical engineer
- New ideas and fresh thinking
- Enthusiastic and committed individual
- A manager for the future
What we offer:
- Support from qualified mentors to help you to achieve your Chartered status with the Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Access to an active support network of line managers, mentors, and our HR teams - all on hand to help you be your personal best and progress in your career
- Early responsibility in fast moving environment
- Site Management responsibility for daily technical control, quality assurance, H&S, programme control and customer liaison
- Geographical variety
- Training and development opportunities
- Company Car
- Lodge Allowance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, the ability to buy and sell annual leave, discount scheme for certain high street stores and the Cycle to Work scheme.
How to apply
To see what opportunities we have available please see our vacancies section.