KELLER UK has been shortlisted in five categories at the 2021 Ground Engineering awards.
The nominations are a reward for their work on a wide range of projects both on and off site over the past 12 months.
They are in the categories for:
- Sustainability - For their development of Neutrogel® - a cheaper, greener grout
- Geotechnical Team of the Year - For their work on the Hessle Foreshore Rail and Environmental project with Story and Pell Frischmann
- Geotechnical Project with a value of up to £1m - For their work on the Tesco superstore in Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
- Geotechnical Project with a value of £1m-£3m - For their work on Hessle Foreshore
- EDI Champion - For HR and Training Manager Am Ingham and the company's work on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
"It's been a challenging year but these nominations show that Keller has come through it in good shape thanks to the hard work and professionalism of our staff," said Mark Williams, Keller's UK Development Director.
"We pride ourselves on our ability to provide innovative solutions for our customers and the nominations are confirmation of this. Well done to everybody involved."
The Ground Engineering Awards brings together the leaders in the industry to celebrate the achievements of projects, people and businesses across geotechnical engineering.
The awards ceremony takes place on Tuesday November 23 at The Brewery in London.